Push Cheque (PC) recognizes the need for a robust compliance Program. Towards that end, we employ industry best practices while employing our Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) program. All of our clients are held to a high standard for customer identification and monitoring. We have established standards for knowing who are customers are and the nature of the business that they are transacting. We engage an outside firm to review the effectiveness of our overall AML compliance program on an annual basis and we monitor all accounts for suspicious activity. In addition, we regularly monitor all new legislative, regulatory, and accounting changes to ensure that we are in full compliance at all times
- Push Cheque maintains a robust risk management and compliance discipline with all its clients
- For all its corporate and merchant clients, Push Cheque completes a thorough due diligence prior to accepting them.
This due diligence includes, but is not limited to:
- Confirmation that all appropriate licenses and registrations are current,
- Background checks on management,
- Financial reviews,
- The development of a clear understanding of the anticipated usage patterns of the account.
- Push Cheque also has an on-going monitoring process at the corporate level for all clients, as well as at the account and transaction level.
- For transaction monitoring, Push Cheque has regular alert reporting for unusual or out-of pattern activity and suspected fraud. It also conducts account velocity testing.
- Push Cheque monitors all regulatory, legislative, and accounting changes to ensure full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Push Cheque engages third party entities to periodically review its BSA/AML compliance to ensure that it is up-to-date and in full compliance.
- As a public-ally traded company, GG is in full compliance with all SEC requirements and has a regular audit by an accounting firm.